2012 m. vasario 23 d., ketvirtadienis

In chapter 9 Edmund saw White Witch House . Every moment the moon was brighter and brighter . White Witch house was samll castle . She's house looked like sorcerers caps. Edmun was really afraid White Whitch house. But he don"t disincline go back. Then he was going to castle. Edmun was going little steps closer and closer. Then he turnout to the astle and first thing that Edmund saw huge arch. Then kid was watched in courtyard , and lil bit steps he go to enormous thing, then he saw that thing his heart stop beating. There was huge lion. Edmund was hide in a shadows, because he was so afraid. Edmund ventured closer but still hide in a shadows. Later he saw a little dwarf. Lion was just a cold stone. Then he said to self "Probably this is a greatest Aslan who talking about. Later Edmun saw a great wolf. But he still was afradi and said to him self "I'ts just a stone wolf,everything it's alright". Then hube wolf was tbegin said "Who's there? Later Edmun was shut in a prison.

4 komentarai:

  1. Arnas, why did you write the same text twice? I suggest you leaving the text in smaller fonts only... :) It would be easier for your friends to understand and read it.... ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I agree with teacher, because I wanted to ask the same question, why did you write the same text twice?:D I'm reading and didn't understand, because I red the same text two times.. But I like your background, it's beautiful. :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Who can't read smaller , I left bigger one;))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti